Is River Market open?
River Market is open everyday.
- Monday to Thursday 10am – 6pm
- Friday & Saturday 10am – 7pm
- Sunday 10am – 6pm
Some shops have extended hours. Limited shops are open on Tuesdays. Check individual shop hours on our directory.
Do you have a Lost and Found?
Did you lose something at River Market? We’ll try our best to help you find lost items. Please call the admin office at 604.520.3881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are pets allowed?
We are a food market and for health and safety reasons, except for service dogs, animals are not allowed in the market building.
Do I have to wear a mask in River Market?
All individuals entering River Market are required to wear a non-medical mask or appropriate face covering, with some exceptions.
- It is not necessary to wear a mask while seated at a table and eating or drinking.
- Guests with disabilities, those who have medical conditions that don’t allow them to wear masks, and children under the age of 5 are not required to wear masks.
I am a musician, can I play at River Market?
If you are interested in playing at River Market, please email us at email@example.com
Important Information for Musicians:
- Musicians must supply their own equipment, including instruments, music stand, and stools.
- Amplification may not be used during performances.
- You may not actively solicit for donations; however, any voluntary contributions will become your property.
- At this time, we cannot accommodate other types of street performers such as magicians, dancers, or ventriloquists.
How do I get in touch?
River Market Admin Office
207 – 810 Quayside Drive
New Westminster, BC, Canada V3M 6B9