Your Passport to Award-Winning Restaurants
We’ve selected one signature dish from River Market restaurants. With each passport, simply choose 5 signature dishes from this menu and eat your way through River Market!
Omnivore Food Crawl menu
- Tre Galli Gelato Caffe Gelato Ice Cream or Coffee: Two scoops of authentic Italian Gelato in a cup or 2 piccolo lattes.
- Longtail Thai Kitchen Famous Chicken Wings: Four pieces of these famous chicken wings served with tamarind sauce.
- Pamola Bakery Chicken Tostada: Crunchy open-faced tortilla with beans, cheese, tomato, lettuce and guacamole.
- Great Wall Tea Company 12oz River Market Mist Latte plus one Mini Bag of any regular tea to take home.
- Re-Up BBQ Mini Pulled Pork Sandwich: Signature pulled pork on a flaky buttery biscuit served with slaw.
- Angelina’s Dutch Corner Signature Waffle: Our famous waffle crowned with whipping cream and fresh seasonal mixed berries and compote sauce.
- Ninja Bubble Tea Ninja Milk Tea: Original Assam black tea served with pearls in a one liter cup.
- Butcher’s Table Mini Slider: Housemade burger patty, served with tomato, lettuce and aioli sauce.
- Paddlewheeler Pub Chicken Strip and Fries: One juicy breaded chicken strip served with fries.
Vegan Food Crawl menu
- Tre Galli Gelato Caffe Sorbetto or Coffee: Two scoops of authentic Italian Sorbetto in a cup, or 2 piccolo lattes with soy or oat milk.
- Longtail Thai Kitchen Pad Thai: A starter size vegan rendition of Longtail’s famous Pad Thai.
- Pamola Bakery 2 Veggie Tacos: Soft corn tortilla shells filled with mildly-spiced mushrooms.
- Great Wall Tea Company 12oz River Market Mist Latte plus one Mini Bag of any regular tea.
- Re-Up BBQ Small Southern Chilli: Black bean and corn chilli cooked with three kinds of peppers.
- Angelina’s Dutch Corner Tofu Hash: Hash browns mixed with green peppers, onions, tomatoes, corn, mushrooms, tofu and avocado toast.
- Ninja Bubble Tea Cala-Mango Chia Green Tea: Real mango fruit, chia seeds with calamansi flavour and green tea, served in a 1 liter cup.
Where can I purchase a Food Crawl passport in person?
Food Crawl passports can be purchased for $20 from Jolene’s Natural Soap, next to Great Wall Tea Co. on the ground floor. For purchases of more than 10 Food Crawl passports, please contact River Market admin office email@example.com or 604.520.3881.