Like most of you, we’ve been carefully listening to Dr. Bonnie Henry’s updates. We’re now getting ready to reopen the first floor of River Market with controlled capacity on Wednesday, June 3.
City Avenue Market
Please use City Avenue Market entrance on east side of the building by yellow stairs.
Monday to Saturday 9am to 8pm
Sunday & Holidays 9:30am to 8pm
Harbour Liquor Store
Monday to Sunday 12pm to 9pm
Angelina’s Dutch Corner
Monday to Sunday 8am to 4pm
Retail & Restaurants
Wednesday to Sunday 11am to 6pm (with some closing at 5pm).
Detailed shop hours for all shops are updated daily on this page.
During this initial reopening phase, we’re implementing the following health and safety measures.
- One-way flow; please enter by west entrance (near red stairs/Harbour Liquor Store) and exit by south patio doors.
- Or enter by south patio doors and leave by south patio doors.
- Hand sanitizers are available at entry and exit.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting schedules in common spaces, washrooms, and commonly touched surfaces.
- Washroom stalls are reduced and hand dryers replaced with paper towels.
- Food Hall seating has been removed to create more space for distancing.
- Physical distance queues in front of shops and restaurants.
- River Market admin team on site during public opening hours Wednesdays to Sundays.
To help us look after our community, a few reminders for our visitors.
- Follow one-way arrows, signages, and queuing markers
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after your visit
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meters
- Do not visit if you feel unwell, have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, or have a close contact who have tested positive for Covid 19.
- While masks or face coverings are not required for entry, we strongly recommend visitors to wear them.
If you have suggestions or questions about our reopening, please call 604.520.3881 or email manager[at]rivermarket.ca
We look forward to welcoming you back!
River Market at Westminster Quay
For more information, find our Re-opening Safety Plan Here