Come Play at River Market
At River Market we create opportunities for friends and neighbours to meet and do things together. The Class Pass is a gift card and an invitation! Select ONE class for TWO people to take together — two friends, two siblings, or a grandparent and grandchild. Share a snack after class. And, have fun!
Choose a class for you and a friend to take together
- Jolene’s Natural Soap Learn the basics and take home soaps handmade by you! Drop in Thursdays to Mondays from 11am to 5pm. For more info: 778.887.7525
- Cosy Yarns Studio Learn hand felting basics and take home a felted soap bar. To register, call: 604.220.4794
- Vancouver Circus School Come try two popular circus arts — Unicycling and Juggling. In unicycling learn everything from how to ride, to hopping, gliding and idling. You’ll have a wheelie great time! Juggling will make you experience multitasking like never before. To register, call: 604.544.5024
- Pottery Works Choose a blank pottery mold and paint it in your favourite colours. Drop in Monday or Thursday 10am to 3pm. For more info: 604.349.4109
- Craft Cafe Design your own stamp to make personalized greeting cards. To register, call: 604.525.0760
- Pamola Bakery Roll cookies, decorate cupcakes and make other amazing treats at this fun baking class designed just for 3 to 5 year olds. Every Tuesday 10am-11am. Class offering starts April. To register, call: 778.397.1677
Enjoy a snack together
- Tre Galli Gelato Caffe 2 large cups of House Coffee or 2 kids hot chocolate
- Pamola Bakery 2 tasty large cookies
- Great Wall Tea 2 large cups of regular tea
- Reup BBQ Share an order of yam or regular fries.
- Longtail Thai Kitchen Share a small order of famous chicken wings (4 pieces)
Where can I purchase the Class Pass?
Class Passes can be purchased for $30 from TINY, next to Great Wall Tea Co. on the ground floor. For purchases of more than 10 Class Passes, please contact River Market admin office manager[at]rivermarket.ca or 604.520.3881.