We know how much Dad can make a difference in your life and we want to help you connect with the amazing person who’s had your back since you were small.
Here are 7 great ideas to make Father’s Day amazing and that will give you chance to spend quality time with your Dad.
1. Make dinner for Dad. It’s true that some Dads love the grill and some Dads love it more when someone else does the grilling.
Check out Butcher’s Table‘s amazing butcher boxes. Everything is ready to go right down to the veggie skewers. With their fantastic quality meats your sure to make a memorable meal.
2. Dad jokes. There’s no joke quite like a Dad joke and you know it. So embrace your Dad’s goofy side and fill a card with his favourite jokes of all time.
Kinder Books has the purrrfect selection of animal themed pun cards that you can add your own fun twist to.
Here’s one of our favourites:
“I’m hungry.” “Hi Hungry, I’m Dad.”
3. Take Dad out for a meal. There’s nothing like sharing memories and catching up while enjoying delicious food that you don’t have to clean up after.
4. Maybe you just want to grab a beer with your Dad. If the Paddlewheeler Pub’s patio is full you can now responsibly enjoy drinks in local New Westminster Parks including the spectacularly beautiful Pier Park.
5. There’s nothing better than family board game night, especially when Dad gets to pick his favourite game.
Need a new favourite game? Rain City Games has so many choices to choose from. Rain or shine you still get to have fun!
6. Dad with a green thumb? Dad who needs something to baby? Join the indoor plant craze.
Bunches & Blooms Floral has a great selection of interesting and fun indoor plants. Choose a beautiful piece of pottery that reflects Dad’s style and he’s sure to love it.
7. We all know a Dad with a sweet tooth and there’s nothing better than indulging in really good chocolate.
Origins Chocolate Bar features bean to bar chocolate in just about any flavour your looking for. Explore a world of taste and ask them to set you up with a range of bars to explore.
Seven great ideas that can lead to quality time with your Dad.