Alice is our office manager. She is a mom, a girl guide leader, and an active community member. Here are her favourite things to do at River Market on a rainy day.
- Grab something delicious to eat and drink and enjoy live Music by the River.
- Drop in for classes at Vancouver Circus School.
- Shop locally handmade goods at New West Craft (from 11am to 4pm today! and returns on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month).
- Find plants to make a gorgeous planter at Bunches and Blooms.
- Browse beautiful bakeware from Canteen and Supply to make a delicious batch of cookies.
- Make soap with Jolene at Jolene’s Handmade Soap.
- Spend some time at the indoor play areas on the second floor and first floor where Shnoo and the Pachooch has a train table and fun colouring.
- Create sand art at New West Craft. (Alice’s masterpiece sits on her desk.)