When was the last time you went on an Ultimate Date Night?
During November, celebrate each other at Wild Rice. Chef Todd Bright has created exclusive menus and evenings to make your date night, a night to remember.
- Date Night Tuesdays: Nov 4, 11, 18 and 25 – (5 – 10pm) – reservations recommended. It is time to make Tuesdays date night. Walk hand in hand, and arrive at Wild Rice, where you will enjoy a delicious three-course set dinner menu for $28/person. Check out the menu online. Menu One (November 4th and 18th) and Menu Two (November 11th and 25th)
- Couples Cooking Demo and Three Course Dinner: Fri Nov 28th from 6 – 9pm.
Chef Todd will take you through a cooking demo of delicious dumplings, followed by a sit down three course dinner. This is a couples cooking demo, but there is no reason you couldn’t open it up to your friends. The class is hands on, and here is your chance to impress one another. The cost is $110/couple. Class is open to 16 people, or 8 couples. Seats for this go quickly, so make sure you register early.
- The ULTIMATE DATE NIGHT Contest – Nov 30th – Total value $300
We all try to come up with ways to impress our significant other by planning and preparing for a great night out. We took all that pressure away by planning the ultimate date for you. This Ultimate Date Night includes a circus class at Vancouver Circus School, followed by appetizers at Wild Rice, a song writing class at Music Box, movie tickets to Landmark Theatre, and an exclusive three course dinner, prepared by Chef Todd at Wild Rice, accompanied with flowers for your loved one by Bunches and Blooms. Needless to say we want it to be a night to remember.
To enter the contest:
1. Visit Wild Rice.
2. Snap a photo while sharing a meal with your partner between Nov 1st and 24th .
3. Share the image with #ultimatedatenight and mention @wildricebc and @rivermrkt.One lucky couple will be announced on November 25th as the winner.
- Appy Saturdays: 3 – 5pm every Saturday – ½ price appetizers, and $4.50 for sleeves of Central City Beer all day.Sometimes all you need is a quick snack. Why not satiate your hunger at half price between 3 and 5pm every Saturday at Wild Rice. Share some appetizers before you catch a movie at Landmark Cinemas, or followed after your afternoon stroll together along the boardwalk on a crisp winter day. Either way, the delicious appetizers at Wild Rice are sure to hit the spot, without breaking the bank.