Here are 5 great ways to spend some time with us at the Market this week.
As if you need more reasons to visit.
1. Every Monday, Vancouver Circus School hosts Lunchtime Yoga, a 45-minute Hatha practice that gets you focused and ready for the week ahead. Taught by instructors from Live Well Yoga, the class is perfect for beginners and is just $5.
2. Stop by La Grotta del Formaggio (in Donalds Market) for a 1/2 (or full) Panini sandwich loaded with prosciutto, havarti, lettuce, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, marinated artichokes, chopped green olives, hot peppers, eggplant and red onions. Eat it on the boardwalk while you watch tugboats at work.
3. The Paddlewheeler Pub is the best spot in town to watch the Canucks take on the Edmonton Oilers, Thursday April 4, at 7:30 pm. As well as food and drink deals, you can win prizes that range from food and t-shirts to jerseys and even game tickets.
4. It’s a great time of year to swing by the Royal City Farmers Market, Saturday April 6, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. With warmer weather, comes a greater selection of produce and ingredients grown and made locally.
5. Close out the week by pulling up a seat to the community table in the Food Hall and joining in Re-Up’s Sunday Supper, April 7 at 6:30 p.m. They’re shopping at Saturday’s farmers’ market and turning the spoils into a tasty, seasonal meal for you and your friends. Enjoy the meal and a beverage for just $20 a ticket (plus tax and tip of course).
Stay tuned for more awesome things to do at the market next week; and for more Fresh Squeezed news, go here.